Amanda K. Greenspon
Amanda Greenspon is an Associate at Munck Wilson Mandala and a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property section. Her practice focuses on trademarks and copyrights from prosecution and licensing to all enforcement actions.
Ms. Greenspon has experience in all aspects of IP litigation, including representing clients in patent infringement cases.
Ms. Greenspon has provided counsel to companies in a variety of fields including consumer packaging, fashion, adult beverage, technology and financial services regarding their intellectual property portfolios.
Prior to law school, Ms. Greenspon worked for Accenture, a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company at projects in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Zurich, Switzerland as well as Banister International.
- Represented footwear company in trademark lawsuit pertaining to phonetically identical marks.
- Represented insurance broker in trademark lawsuit pertaining to trademark infringement and cyber-squatting claims.
- Defended beauty product packaging company in patent infringement lawsuit related to fragrance dip tubes.
- Defended footwear company in patent lawsuit related to inner sole technology.
- Represented footwear company at U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board in numerous trademark oppositions.
- Create global strategy for trademark portfolios.
- Connecticut, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association