Amanda K. Greenspon
Amanda Greenspon is an Associate at Munck Wilson Mandala and a member of the Firm’s Intellectual Property section. Mr. Greenspon provides counsel to companies about trademarks and copyrights and works with companies on all aspects of heir trademark and copyright portfolios. This includes branding and licensing as well as prosecution and enforcement actions at the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and in the federal courts. Ms. Greenspon’s experience with trademarks is particularly comprehensive as it runs the gamut from assisting clients with brand developments to bringing actions against infringement of a client’s famous marks.
Ms. Greenspon has represented companies in a variety of fields including consumer packaging, fashion, adult beverage, travel, restaurant services, toys, furniture, technology and financial services regarding their intellectual property portfolios.
Prior to law school, Ms. Greenspon worked for a global management consulting, technology service and outsourcing company on projects in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Zurich, Switzerland as well as at a global executive search and consulting organization.
- Represented footwear company in trademark lawsuit pertaining to phonetically identical marks.
- Represented insurance broker in trademark lawsuit pertaining to trademark infringement and cyber-squatting claims.
- Defended beauty product packaging company in patent infringement lawsuit related to fragrance dip tubes.
- Defended footwear company in patent lawsuit related to inner sole technology.
- Represented footwear company at U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board in numerous trademark oppositions.
- Create global strategy for trademark portfolios.
- Connecticut, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of International Trade
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association