06 Nov Aaron B. Gottlieb
Aaron B. Gottlieb is a principal attorney in the complex litigation/dispute resolution group where he concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial and high-stakes litigation. Aaron has extensive legal experience assisting clients in various stages of complex commercial litigation, bankruptcy litigation, consumer finance litigation, corporate governance, and commercial lease review.
Aaron received his J.D. from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, graduating in the top 25% of his class. Prior to law school, he earned his B.A. in government and business foundations from the University of Texas at Austin. He is a member of the State Bar of Texas and Dallas Bar Association. He is the founder and director of the Special Olympics Delegation and regional board member of the Anti-Defamation League. Aaron previously worked as an associate for McGlinchey Stafford in Dallas.
- Representation of clients in commercial matters including breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, negligence;
- Representation of mortgage services in foreclosure defense matters;
- Representation of large financial services organizations in consumer finance litigation including FDCPA, TCPA, FCRA, TILA, and RESPA Claims;
- Representation of national creditors on all bankruptcy related litigation including but not limited to Motions For Relief From Stay and/or Adequate Protection, Objections to Confirmation, claim actions, dischargeability actions, 2004 Examinations, workout agreements, and avoidance actions;
- Outside general counsel services for credit union, providing transactional services including fund formation, drafting and revising vendor services agreements, and commercial lease review.
Professional Associations & Memberships
State Bar of Texas
Dallas Bar Association
Special Olympics Delegation, Dallas Fighting Maccabees, Founder/Member, 2011 – present
Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Regional Board Member