Ariana V. Held
- Business Organizations
- Corporate Governance and Counseling
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Securities and Corporate Finance
- Startups and Emerging Companies
- Technology Transactions
- Venture Capital and Private Equity
Ariana V. Held is senior counsel in the corporate law group where she brings vast experience in corporate, securities, mergers and acquisitions and divestitures matters.
Ariana has significant experience in negotiating acquisitions of assets and securities. She has advised various business entities in connection with the Securities Exchange Act, and she represents clients on employment, noncompetition, confidentiality, and other corporate agreements.
Ariana received her J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C., graduating cum laude. She was on the Dean’s List from 1992-1994 and was a member of the Tax Lawyer. Ariana also earned a bachelor’s in business administration, graduating with honors, from the University of Texas at Austin.
- Drafting agreements, including supplier, reseller, data center and master services agreements for technology clients;
- Represented various parties in connection with negotiated acquisitions and divestitures of assets and securities;
- Represented various clients in connection with debt and equity offerings, including private placements;
- Represented clients in connection with venture capital investments and participation in investment partnership or limited liability companies;
- Advised various business entities in connection with Securities Exchange Act reporting, general corporate and strategic planning and drafting of employment, noncompetition, confidentiality and stockholder-related agreements;
- Represented various start-up companies with their organization, financings and general corporate matters.
Professional Associations & Memberships
American Bar Association
State Bar of Texas