03 Oct Bill Raman
Bill Raman is of counsel practicing in the firm’s intellectual property law group. His concentrated practice involves all aspects of intellectual property matters with an emphasis on trademark and trade dress counseling, prosecution, and litigation.
Bill has substantial experience in intellectual property litigation issues relating to trademarks, trade dress, dilution, and unfair competition. He is also a member of the INTA Panel of Neutrals.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, Austin Intellectual Property Association (former President)
- Member, Austin Bar Association
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA) (served on the International Amicus Committee; United States Legislation Committee, Issues and Policy Committee, and others)
- Member, International Trademark Association (INTA) Panel of Neutrals