Jordan C. Strauss is a litigation associate, focusing her practice on intellectual property disputes. Jordan’s accomplishments include serving as the lead associate on a trial team that obtained a $10.1 million dollar infringement verdict, in which she cross-examined a key witness. Jordan has been involved in all phases of numerous patent infringement cases.
Jordan graduated summa cum laude with a B.A. in Political Science from Southern Methodist University, where she received the Ora Nixon Arnold Award in Outstanding Academic Achievement as the highest-ranking political science graduate, graduating with a 4.0 GPA. She received her J.D., graduating magna cum laude, from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. In law school, Jordan was inducted into the Order of the Coif upon graduation in 2013 (top 10% of her class).
- Representing an optoelectronic company in a patent infringement and trade secret action.
- Representing an international pharmaceutical company in patent infringement cases against generic drug manufacturers.
- Representing inventors in patent matters involving fitness monitoring and fall detection devices.
- Representing defendant in patent infringement matter involving accused website functionalities.
- Representing consulting company in trade secret misappropriation, tortious interference, and breach of contract action against multiple defendants.
Professional Associations & Memberships
State Bar of Texas
Dallas Bar Association
The Honorable Barbara M.G. Lynn Inn of Court, Associate Member (2019-present)
Genesis Women’s Shelter Alliance Board of Directors (2019-present)
Additional Education & Achievements
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Legal Research & Writing Department:
Teaching Assistant (2010-2011)