Jordan C. Strauss
- Commercial Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
Jordan C. Strauss is an associate in the complex litigation/dispute resolution group where she focuses on intellectual property disputes and commercial litigation.
Jordan has an impressive academic record with honors in both college and law school. She graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor of arts degree in Political Science from Southern Methodist University, where she received the Ora Nixon Arnold Award in Outstanding Academic Achievement as the highest-ranking political science graduate in May 2009.
Jordan received her J.D., graduating magna cum laude, from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law. In law school, Jordan was inducted into the Order of the Coif upon graduation in 2013 and she worked as a summer associate for Munck Wilson Mandala in her final year of law school.
- Representing an optoelectronic company in a patent infringement and trade secret action.
- Representing an international pharmaceutical company in patent infringement cases against generic drug manufacturers.
- Representing inventors in patent matters involving fitness monitoring and fall detection devices.
- Representing defendant in patent infringement matter involving accused website functionalities.
- Representing consulting company in trade secret misappropriation, tortious interference, and breach of contract action against multiple defendants.
Professional Associations & Memberships
State Bar of Texas
Dallas Bar Association
Additional Education & Achievments
Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law, Legal Research & Writing Department:
Teaching Assistant (2010-2011)