Mayush S. Singhvi
- IP Audits and Legal Opinions
- IP Due Diligence
- IP Portfolio Management and Counseling
- Intellectual Property Litigation
Mayush S. Singhvi is an associate practicing in the technology/intellectual property law group. He is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and he has over 15 years of experience counseling companies in the identification and protection of their intellectual property assets.
Mayush represents numerous clients seeking to obtain patent protection for inventions in a variety of technical areas, including wired and wireless telecommunication and networking systems; data storage; digital/analog circuits; computer software; medical devices, including electrosurgical devices, vascular devices (e.g., neurovascular and peripheral devices), spinal implants and surgical devices, image-guided surgical navigation systems, stereotactic radiosurgical systems; semiconductors; robotics and artificial intelligence; e-commerce business methods; and consumer electronics, including televisions, video display devices and image processing, audio/video recording and playback, MPEG standards, video gaming systems, digital cameras, global positioning systems, and cellular phones.
In addition to patent preparation and prosecution, Mayush has conducted freedom-to-operate studies and IP due diligence in the fields of consumer electronics, software, vascular therapies, spinal therapies, and energy-based treatment devices.
Mayush earned a B.E. in Electrical Engineering at Stevens Institute of Technology, where he graduated with honors. He received his J.D. from Fordham University School of Law. Before joining Munck Wilson Mandala, Mayush was an associate at a boutique intellectual property law firm in New York and he previously worked as in-house counsel for a consumer electronics company.
- Represented numerous consumer electronics and medical device clients to successfully obtain domestic and international patent protection for inventions in various areas.
- Performed intellectual property due diligence for $2B+ acquisition of a medical device company.
- Performed portfolio analysis and due diligence for patent licensors and licensees in various high-value commercial transactions.
- Rendered legal opinions of non-infringement and invalidity for consumer electronics and medical device manufacturers.
- Performed intellectual property analysis during the research and development of new medical devices.
Professional Associations & Memberships
District of Columbia Bar Association
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers