Michael J. Phipps
- IP Audits and Legal Opinions
- IP Due Diligence
- IP Portfolio Management and Counseling
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Trade Secrets, Restrictive Covenants and Unfair Competition
- Trademarks, Trade Dress and Domain Names
Michael J. Phipps is senior counsel and is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property section. Michael concentrates his practice in the area of patent preparation, patent prosecution, and patent litigation, as well as counseling clients in identifying and protecting intellectual property. He has represented numerous clients to obtain patent protection for inventions in a variety of technologies including telecommunications, semiconductor devices and device fabrication, computer hardware and software, and wellbore servicing tools.
Prior to his legal career, he worked as a mechanical engineer and project manager.
Professional Associations & Memberships
American Bar Association
Jesuit Legal Society