Patrick W. Whitaker
- Construction Litigation
- Large Loss Property Subrogation
Patrick W. Whitaker is an associate in the firm’s large loss property subrogation group. Patrick’s practice focuses on property loss subrogation and representing businesses in commercial disputes, general liability, product liability, and catastrophic transportation accidents. Patrick has successfully litigated, tried, arbitrated, and mediated cases throughout the United States.
- Broad experience in successfully litigating and mediating property loss subrogation cases throughout the United States;
- Successful in obtaining a directed verdict for a highway road construction subcontractor in East Texas;
- Counsel for a North Dallas Homeowner’s association in a high-profile wrongful foreclosure suit involving a member of the military;
- Obtained a zero-dollar award in a multi-party arbitration for a large corporation that manufactured engineered wood products;
- Lead counsel for a real estate broker in a breach of contract and fraud matter.
Professional Associations & Memberships
State Bar of Texas
Dallas Bar Association