Richard D. Dusenbury is an associate practicing in the firm’s corporate law group. Richard’s practice focuses on a broad range of transactional matters such as public offerings and private placements of securities, venture capital investments, mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, entity formation, corporate governance, federal and state securities law compliance and general commercial transactions.
Richard received his J.D. from the University of Oklahoma College of Law and his BBA in Finance from Texas A&M University. Prior to joining Munck Wilson, Richard was a corporate practice attorney at Winston & Strawn, LLP in Dallas.
- Drafted service agreements for client to offer vendor services through online application;
- Represented private placement firm for various client engagements;
- Counsel for private equity client in retail park real estate acquisition;
- Counsel for private equity fund for financial advisory engagement with investment banks;
- Represented hedge fund for various securities lending agreements;
- Provided day-to-day general counsel services for international large-market private equity deal teams.
Additional Education & Achievements
State Bar of Texas