Robin McJilton Wheatley
Robin McJilton Wheatley is senior counsel in the firm’s corporate law group. Her practice focuses on a broad range of corporate and securities law matters and she has significant experience in initial public offerings, secondary offerings, rights offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and the preparation of proxy statements and periodic reports under the federal securities laws. Robin also advises clients on federal securities law compliance and other corporate governance matters, stock and asset purchases, private placements of debt and equity securities, registered exchange offers, syndications of joint ventures, stock option plans, and many other corporate and contract matters.
In addition to corporate law, Robin represents clients on commercial and industrial leases.
- Represented client in a $183 million acquisition of a public logistics corporation;
- Corporate restructuring and subsequent $150 million acquisition of transportation company;
- Initial public offering listed on NASDAQ and Luxembourg Stock Exchange;
- Represented a NASDAQ listed company in a $50 million acquisition of telecommunications company;
- Represented a cable technology company in the acquisition of several technology companies ranging from $5 million to $60 million.
Professional Associations & Memberships
Dallas Bar Association
Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Junior Judges Program
Lawyers Against Domestic Violence
Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate)
Denton County, Texas