Walter L. Rudberg
- IP Due Diligence
- IP Portfolio Management and Counseling
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Trade Secrets, Restrictive Covenants and Unfair Competition
- Trademarks, Trade Dress and Domain Names
Walter (Zev) Rudberg is an associate at Munck Wilson Mandala, practicing in the firm’s technology/intellectual property group. He focuses his practice in the area of patent preparation and prosecution.
Zev prepares and prosecutes domestic and international patent applications in a variety of technical areas including computer hardware and software, telecommunications, HVAC systems, semiconductor devices and fabrications, robotics, and appliances. In addition to patent preparation and prosecution, Zev represents clients in patent litigation matters covering a wide variety of technologies.
Zev earned a B.E. in mechanical engineering from Vanderbilt University in 2008. In 2013, he received his. J.D. from St. Mary’s University School of Law. Prior to joining Munck Wilson Mandala, Zev worked as a patent attorney at IBM where he drafted and prosecuted patent applications in a high volume environment. Prior to his legal career, Zev worked as an engineer for a Dallas-based HVAC firm.
- Prepare and prosecute patent applications within a broad range of technologies not limited to cloud, cognitive computing, analytics, mobile, social and security, as well as a variety of mechanical, electrical, software and biomedical arts;
- Responsible for working closely with inventors writing, filing and prosecuting patent applications with the USPTO;
- Assist in developing best practices for doing patent procurement work in a high-volume, high-quality mode.
Professional Associations & Memberships
State Bar of Texas
American Bar Association
Intellectual Property Law Section
American Society for Mechanical Engineering
Dallas Bar Association
Intellectual Property Section and Computer Law Section