Munck Wilson Mandala LLP seeks a Law Firm Business Development Coordinator to support and implement business development strategies and activities for the firm. This role will be based in the firm’s Dallas office, potentially traveling to additional offices as needed (Los Angeles, Austin, Waco, South Florida). This role will work collaboratively with the marketing and business development team and support the firm’s business departments in furthering MWM’s growth.
· Proactively identify, develop, and implement effective marketing and business development strategies for assigned practice groups.
· Create relevant key messages and general marketing materials, including developing new practice profile descriptions and matter lists.
· Support the RFP/RFQ processes.
· Collect and organize lists of clients, representative matters, and representative experience for use on the firm’s website, rankings submissions, and other marketing materials.
· Client event support when needed.
· Help the business development manager collect key messaging points, draft responses, and presentations.
· Conduct industry and recruitment research, developing knowledge about the firm’s referral sources, attorneys, clients, and industries.
· Monitor industry organizations for upcoming events, identifying potential speaking and sponsorship opportunities.
· Ad hoc projects as assigned.
· Knowledge of legal practices and the legal services competitive landscape.
· Demonstrated strength in interacting with attorneys and firm management.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
· Proactive, innovative, and forward-thinking mentality.
· Strict attention to detail and ability to see projects through to completion.
· Strong analytical and research skills.
· Possess strong creative instincts and sound business judgment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, familiarity with WordPress and CRM platforms.
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
MWM offers a collegial, professional environment, excellent benefits, and a salary commensurate with experience. MWM is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.
For more information or to submit a resume please contact Stephanie Elovitz, Director of Recruiting, at [email protected] For more information on the firm please visit www.munckwilson.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.