Munck Wilson Mandala is looking for a front desk receptionist for its Dallas office. The ideal candidate is a polished professional who will interact with clients and be the first point of contact for visitors at the firm. Additional administrative duties will be performed as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support). Hours are 8:30 to 5:30. Prior office work exposure and Excel, Outlook and Word proficiency are strongly preferred.
- Answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner
- Monitor and send all voicemails and incoming fax to appropriate individuals
- Distribute mail
- Sign all visitors in and contact appropriate parties
- Input work orders for building maintenance
- Communicate necessary information internally via e mail
- Schedule conference rooms as needed
- Maintain internal information on the Company Intranet
- Maintain incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Additional duties assigned by supervisor
- Ability to maintain professionalism with visitors and employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft Word, excel and outlook
- Organizational Skills
For information about the firm please visit https://www.munckwilson.com. Please submit resumes to Bi Ramirez, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.