Munck Wilson Mandala is hiring an IT Support Specialist in our Los Angeles office. We are seeking an experienced and motivated IT Support Specialist that has experience working on Mac and Windows devices in a business environment.
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for servicing requests through our online ticketing system across multiple office locations and assisting with local service requests that may require hands on intervention.
This is a hybrid remote role with most of the work being performed remotely but onsite visits may be required.
- Knowledge of MacOS, iOS, and Apple technologies
- Integration of Apple devices in a Microsoft O365 environment
- Resolve tickets in a round-robin fashion with other technicians
- Support of Windows 10 and MacOS laptops and desktops
- Deployment of iPhone and iPads
- Using Jamf deployment for Apple devices
- Assist with training on all hardware/software
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Triage tickets to appropriate personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in ticket notes
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Identify known issues and create user friendly knowledge base articles
- Supporting C Level Executives on all Windows 10 and MacOS issues
- Setup video conferences for C Level Executives
- Assist with inventory tracking and organization
- New-hire onboarding/offboarding and workstation setups.
- After-hours support may be required for emergencies
- At least one on-site visit a week may be required
- Proven experience as a Service Desk technician or other customer support role
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Thinking “outside the box” to resolve issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Willingness to travel to the office as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a corporate hybrid Windows and Mac environment supporting hardware, software, network, and server infrastructure issues
- Knowledge of integrating Mac systems into an Active Directory Domain environment
- Microsoft O365 experience
- JAMF experience
- High energy, fast paced, adaptive, quick learner, with attention to detail
- Must be a detail-oriented, security conscious, and proficient in troubleshooting.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an extremely fast paced and nimble operating company.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a distributed team environment.
- Quality and cost driven. Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated ability to support and prioritize maintenance of end user systems & computing technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows server security, MAC OS integration, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and Salesforce
- Experience with ITIL Foundation processes
Qualified candidates must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, e-filing, styles and brief formatting. Candidate should have experience with federal and state e-filing, trial preparation, Table of Contents, and Table of Authorities. Candidates should possess excellent written and oral communication, proofreading, and organizational skills. Candidates should also be detail-oriented, be able to multitask and prioritize the workload independently, and be comfortable working in a high-volume, high-energy environment. Availability for some overtime is required as needed. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To submit a resume please contact Stephanie Elovitz, Director of Administration, at [email protected]. For more information on the firm please visit www.munckwilson.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.