The Los Angeles office of Munck Wilson Mandala LLP is seeking an experienced Litigation Legal Assistant to join its rapidly growing Century City office.
- Playing an active role in helping the Firm to provide legal services of the highest caliber to our clients;
- Actively participating in document collection and production, deposition preparation, hearings and trials;
- Collecting, organizing and maintaining documents and files related to legal matters, including documents received from the client, opposing parties or other sources;
- Proofreading legal documents;
- Handling confidential and sensitive Firm and/or client information;
- Ensuring filings are in compliance with California court rules and e-filing documents in both state and federal courts; and
- Managing calendars and attorney dockets, and assisting in meeting deadlines.
- Minimum of 5 years of litigation legal assistant experience in a large or mid size law firm;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work well under pressure and coordinate several activities at once;
- The initiative to problem-solve;
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines;
- A team-oriented mindset;
- Proficiency using computer software and the internet, including proficiency in Table of Contents, Table of Authorities, and brief formatting; and
- The flexibility to work overtime if needed.
For more information or to submit a resume please contact Stephanie Elovitz, Director of Recruiting, at [email protected]. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.