Our Firm is currently in the process of recruiting an experienced Litigation Paralegal. This position will provide support for busy litigation attorneys in a highly collaborative working environment.
- Draft correspondence to potential targets, attorneys, courts, third parties, etc.
- Draft and file pleadings.
- Docketing daily Trial schedules and deadlines.
- Prepare initial drafts of discovery to propound and discovery responses.
- Manual and electronic document reviews.
- Prepare hearing, deposition, mediation and trial notebooks and exhibits.
- Perform legal research.
- Maintain deadlines calendar.
- Schedule mediations, depositions, schedule court reporters/videographer, conference calls, etc.
- File and serve pleadings.
- E-filing on the state and federal level.
Experience & Qualifications
- The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 7 years commercial and patent litigation trial experience.
- The candidate will have the ability to work in a high volume, high energy environment.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to provide excellent client/customer service.
- Qualified candidates must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and E-Filing. Must exhibit strong typing skills and have the ability to learn and quickly become proficient in new computer software programs.
- Available for some overtime is required.
- Candidates should possess excellent written and oral communication, strong proofreading and organizational skills. Candidates should also be detail oriented, be able to multi-task and have the knowledge and skills necessary to prioritize the workload independently.
- Must possess a team oriented mindset.
Contact Stephanie Elovitz, Director of Recruiting, at [email protected] for more information.
When submitting your resume, please specify the title of the job you are applying for in the subject line, as well as the desired office location. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.