Munck Wilson Mandala is looking to add an experienced trademark and copyright practice paralegal in the Dallas office.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- At least five years of experience with trademark and copyright law
- Experience with intellectual property agreements, UDRP actions, TTAB proceedings, and matters related to the use of trademarks on social media platforms is required
- Strong academic credentials and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong proofreading and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and have the knowledge and skills necessary to prioritize the workload independently
- Must possess a team-oriented mindset
Munck Wilson Mandala is a technology-focused law firm with a powerful litigation team that represents clients in patent, trade secret, trademark and other intellectual property disputes as well as high stakes and complex commercial litigation. Our trademark lawyers work closely with our trial lawyers and litigators both to enforce trademarks and to defend against infringement claims. Our team has extensive experience handling trademark, trade dress and domain name disputes. We represent clients in state and federal court, in opposition or cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, and in domain name proceedings under the Uniform Dispute Resolution Policy of ICANN or other registry rules. Munck Wilson Mandala represents clients from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Applicants should specify the position of interest on the subject line of their email and include a copy of their resume and cover letter. Send to Stephanie Elovitz, Director of Recruiting, at email@example.com.