Munck Wilson Mandala is pleased to announce that 14 lawyers have been included in the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. MWM is proud to have lawyers listed in Dallas, Austin, and Los Angeles this year.
Managing partner William Munck has been recognized annually since 2011, and several other Munck Wilson attorneys have been recognized five years or more, including Michael McCabe, co-chair of the litigation section, Mark Moran, chair of the subrogation practice, Michael Wilson, name partner and member of the litigation section, and Carolyn Raines, commercial litigation partner. Munck was also named a Lawyer of the Year in Sports Law, the second time he has been honored in this category.
Munck Wilson Mandala would like to congratulate the following lawyers named to 2022 The Best Lawyers in America list:
- Gary A. Hecker – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Gregory M. Howison – Litigation – Intellectual Property, Patent Law, and Technology Law
- Shain Khoshbin – Commercial Litigation
- Robert E. Linkin – Administrative / Regulatory Law
- Lawrence B. Mandala – Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Jenny L. Martinez – Commercial Litigation
- Michael A. McCabe – Commercial Litigation, Employment Law, Labor Law – Management,
- and Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Mark W. Moran – Litigation – Construction
- Audrey E. Mross – Employment Law – Management
- William A. Munck – Copyright Law, Litigation – IP, Litigation – Patent, Patent Law, Sports Law (named Lawyer of the Year in Dallas/Fort Worth), and Venture Capital Law
- Carolyn R. Raines – Commercial Litigation
- Randall G. Ray – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Michael C. Wilson – Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, and Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Charles-Theodore Zerner – Commercial Litigation
Munck Wilson Mandala is a technology-focused law firm with offices in Dallas, Austin and Marshall, Texas, Los Angeles, California, and is currently opening an office in Miami, Florida. Listed as an Inc. Best Workplace in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, the firm offers full-service counsel in the areas of intellectual property litigation, complex commercial litigation, intellectual property portfolio development, corporate transactions and securities, real estate, and employment law. Munck Wilson Mandala represents clients from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Learn more about the firm at http://www.munckwilson.com.