19 Aug 9 Munck Wilson Mandala Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
9 Munck Wilson Mandala Lawyers Named to 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
Munck Wilson Mandala is pleased to announce that nine lawyers have been included in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch recognizes associates and other lawyers who are earlier in their careers for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice in the United States.
Lawyers recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
Munck Wilson Mandala would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
• Chase A. Cobern – Commercial Litigation
• Stacy M. Grace – Corporate Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
• Keith D. Harden – Patent Law
• Tiffany A. Kahler – Alternative Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation
• Sarah Lopano – Commercial Litigation
• Nichole M. Plagens – Labor and Employment Law – Management
• Chad J. Ray – Commercial Litigation
• Tasha Schwikert – Construction Law
• Jordan Strauss – Commercial Litigation
Munck Wilson Mandala is a technology-focused law firm with offices in Dallas, Austin and Marshall, Texas, Los Angeles, California, and is currently opening an office in Miami, Florida. Listed as an Inc. Best Workplace in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, the firm offers full-service counsel in the areas of intellectual property litigation, complex commercial litigation, intellectual property portfolio development, corporate transactions and securities, real estate, and employment law. Munck Wilson Mandala represents clients from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Learn more about the firm at http://www.munckwilson.com.