Our attorneys have been here since the late 80s and have established relationships with key stakeholders, investors, professional advisors, strategic partners, and government economic development agencies.
Not only do we know the Texas landscape, but we also understand what it is like to relocate from other places. Many of our attorneys and clients have relocated here from the east and west coast, major US cities, and from around the globe.
We get you here with Texas hospitality and global know-how.
• Business immigration issues
• Construction and engineering service contracts
• Due diligence
• Environmental permitting and regulation
• Incentives negotiation
• International and cross-border transactions
• Labor and employment issues and contracts
• Land use and zoning
• Legislative and regulatory advocacy
• Tax analysis and planning
• Site identification due diligence and acquisition
• Zoning/land issues