Audrey Mross is highly regarded as a legal adviser to companies and HR departments locally and nationally and has been sourced and published in USA Today, CNN/Money, The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, National Law Journal, Dallas Business Journal, and HR magazine.
• Is required by law for private and public sector employers in these states (AK, CA, CT, DE, FL, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ME, MD, MS, NV, NH, NM, NY, NC, PA, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA and WA), DC and NYC
• Is an essential element of an employer’s affirmative defense in cases where the harasser was a supervisor or manager per SCOTUS
• Can prevent conduct which may form the basis of a harassment charge and/or lawsuit, employee relations and public relations problems, employee turnover, lower employee productivity and more
AUDREY’S TRAINING PROGRAM
• Is approved for public sector use by the U.S. Department of Justice
• Is approved for private sector use by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
• Complies with applicable state law requirements
• Can be tailored to your industry (e.g. entertainment, manufacturing, health care, retail, transportation, technology)
• Consists of a two-hour program for managers/supervisors and a one-hour program for other employees
• Can be done live or virtually
Audrey offers a training session for managers and supervisors as well as an employee version of the training. To learn more about scheduling a training session with Audrey Mross, click here.