From intellectual property protection to contracts, employment disputes, and media law, there are a multitude of legal issues specific to the entertainment industry. Munck Wilson Mandala represents entertainment clients including production companies, producers, actors, directors, and celebrities in the most important and complex corporate and intellectual property transactions, litigation, and other legal challenges they face.
With professionals from coast to coast, we bring decades of experience and knowledge of legal matters related to the entertainment industry. We act as general counsel to production companies negotiating with networks on their behalf, and drafting all necessary talent agreements, location agreements, production schedules, and other legal matters. We represent clients in joint venture agreements, royalty accountings and litigations, and arbitrations.
Our attorneys have been the legal architects behind the corporate structures necessary to produce groundbreaking productions including Who Is America and Borat 2 Subsequent Moviefilm. Our litigators handle disputes related to the First Amendment, contracts, licensing, film and television distribution agreements, copyrights, trademarks, and celebrity rights of privacy and publicity.
Services MWM Provides Include:
- Artist and Union Agreements
- Audio and Visual Productions
- Celebrity Appearances and Endorsements
- Contract disputes
- Copyright, Trademark and Publicity Rights
- Digital Rights and Data Privacy
- Employment Disputes
- Film and Television Agreements
- Film Rights
- Financing and Private Equity Investments
- First Amendment Litigation
- Intellectual Property Licensing and Protection
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Music Licensing and Resolution of Music Publishing Disputes
- Privacy Rights
- Royalty Accountings and Litigations
- Unlawful Use of Name, Image, Likeness