03 Oct Drew H. Nunn
Drew H. Nunn is an associate practicing in the firm’s subrogation group. He concentrates his practice on commercial litigation and large loss property subrogation.
Drew assists in complex commercial litigation and bankruptcy cases, large property loss subrogation cases, and civil and family law cases. He provides thorough research and counsel on cases, document review, assisting attorneys in preparation for hearings, and drafting motions along with other significant filings.
Drew received a B.S. in biochemistry from Texas A&M University and his J.D. from SMU Dedman School of Law. As a law student, he served as a student attorney for the Criminal Clinic, on the Board of Advocates for the Environmental Law Moot Court Team, and the Air Law Symposium editor for SMU Law Review Association.
Prior to his career at MWM, Drew served as a law clerk at several firms in the DFW metroplex, including MWM’s Dallas headquarters.
- Assisted attorneys with a variety of civil litigation and family law cases
- Assisted attorneys with large property loss subrogation cases
- Assisted attorneys with complex commercial litigation and bankruptcy cases
- Provided research and advice on various issues, reviewed documents produced in discovery, prepared attorneys for hearings, and drafting various filings as a Law Clerk
Presentations & Published Works
- Drew H. Nunn, Grounded: How the 737 MAX crashes Highlight Issues with FAA Delegation and a Potential Remedy in the Federal Tort Claims Act, 85 J. Air L. &Com. 703 (2020)