At Munck Wilson Mandala, our focus is always on our clients, and we strive to meet or exceed their expectations for high-quality representation that is not only cost effective, but is responsive to their needs. The only way we can consistently deliver to our clients is to seek out other attorneys with a passion for technology and the law.
We are always looking for candidates who have demonstrated excellence in the practice of law, an excellent educational background, the ability to synergize with other members of the firm, a diverse background, and the ability to develop client and professional contacts. Candidates may be at any stage of their career, from law student to seasoned professional, as long as they share our passions and are compatible with our firm’s culture.
We offer very competitive compensation and benefits packages that reward all team members for client satisfaction, individual performance and firm development. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions listed below:
Patent Prosecution Attorneys Proficient in Korean/Mandarin
Now Hiring Senior Associates/Partners for Austin Office
Now Hiring LA Attorneys
- At least five years of experience with trademark law, prosecution, enforcement, and litigation
- Global portfolio experience is preferred
- Experience with intellectual property agreements, UDRP actions, TTAB proceedings, and matters related to the use of trademarks on social media platforms is required
- Copyright law experience a plus
- Strong academic credentials and excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
Litigation Legal Assistant - Dallas Office
- Preparing, finalizing and filing documents (i.e., declarations, power of attorneys, assignments, transmittals, extensions of time, information disclosure statements, etc.)
- Preparing and finalizing client correspondence; maintaining attorney docket
- Handling legal assistant and administrative tasks including document preparation, time entry, expense reimbursement, telephone contact, travel arrangements and calendar maintenance
- Handling administrative confidential/sensitive firm and/or client information and providing excellent client service