03 Oct Jessica M. McGlynn
Jessica McGlynn is a partner practicing in the firm’s corporate and transactional law group. She is active in all aspects of MWM’s transactional practice, including entity selection, formation and conversion, employment matters, mergers and acquisitions, general corporate and commercial transactions, bank loans and private financings, federal, state, and international trademark matters, real estate acquisitions and sales, and commercial leasing.
A native of the Netherlands, Jessica moved to Minnesota in 1988, where she obtained her second law degree. She shortly thereafter moved to Austin where she joined Fleckman & McGlynn and served as a principal of the firm before the firm’s merger with MWM in 2021. Jessica is fluent in Dutch, and also speaks conversational German. She competes in ballroom dancing as a hobby.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas (Business Law, International Law, and Labor & Employment Law sections)
- Austin Bar Assoc. (2021-2022 Chair of the Business, Corporate & Tax Law Section, and member of the International Law and Labor & Employment Law Sections)
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota Bar Association
- Selected as a Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- Travis County Women Lawyers’ Foundation