This week, 11 Munck Wilson Mandala attorneys were recognized as Texas Rising Stars for 2023, by Thomson Reuters. The attorneys honored were MWM partners Keith Harden, William Howison, Jacob (Jake) LaCombe, Sarah Lopano, Chase Cobern, and Jordan Strauss; principal attorney David Arvesen; and associates, Aaron Dilbeck, Julie Christensen, Tiffany Kahler, and Elliott Riches.
Cobern, Christensen, Kahler and Riches are newly honored this year as Texas Rising Stars and Lopano and Strauss are recognized among the prestigious Up and Coming 50: 2023 Women in Texas Rising Stars. Lopano and LaCombe were also listed among the Up and Coming 100: 2023 Texas Rising Stars. The MWM attorneys were selected in the categories of intellectual property, civil litigation/defense, business litigation, and intellectual property litigation.
Published by Thomson Reuters, the Texas Rising Stars listing recognizes the top young lawyers in the state based on a multiphase process that includes nominations, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. MWM is extremely proud of this honor and congratulates our 11 Texas Rising Stars.
The following list details our MWM attorneys who have been selected as 2023 Texas Rising Stars:
- David Arvesen – Intellectual Property
- Julie Christensen – Business Litigation
- Chase Cobern – Business Litigation
- Aaron Dilbeck – Business Litigation
- Keith Harden – Intellectual Property
- William Howison – Intellectual Property
- Tiffany Kahler – Business Litigation
- Sarah Lopano – Business Litigation (Up and Coming 50: 2023 Women Texas Rising Stars and Up and Coming 100: 2023 Texas Rising Stars)
- Jordan Strauss – IP Litigation (Up and Coming 50: 2023 Women Texas Rising Stars)
- Elliot Riches – Business Litigation
- Jacob LaCombe – Intellectual Property (Up and Coming 100: 2023 Texas Rising Stars)
Munck Wilson Mandala is a technology-focused law firm with offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and Waco, Texas, Los Angeles, California, and South Florida (Boca Raton). Listed as a Best Lawyers Best Law Firm in 20 practice areas, the firm offers full-service counsel in the areas of intellectual property litigation, complex commercial litigation, intellectual property portfolio development, corporate transactions and securities, real estate, employment law, and various other practices. Munck Wilson Mandala represents clients from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Learn more about the firm at https://www.munckwilson.com.