Munck Wilson Mandala congratulates 21 attorneys who have been recognized as Texas Super Lawyers for 2022. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Produced and managed by Thomson Reuters, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The 2022 list of Texas Super Lawyers will be published in the October issue of Texas Monthly. The annual Texas Super Lawyers list honors Texas’ top lawyers based on surveys of more than 57,000 active attorneys across the state. The final list is estimated to be only five percent of Texas’ licensed attorneys.
Two MWM partners have been recognized for the past 20 years, including managing partner William A. Munck and of counsel Bill Raman. Several have been recognized 15 years or more, including Matthew Anderson, Shain Khoshbin, Robert McCutcheon, and Daniel Venglarik, and several more have been recognized 10 years or more, including Greg Howison, Larry Mandala, Michael McCabe, Mark Moran, Audrey Mross, Randy Ray, and Michael Wilson.
Congratulations to the following Munck Wilson Mandala attorneys who were named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers:
- Matthew Anderson – IP Law
- David Doyle – IP Law
- Steven Fleckman – Business Litigation
- Greg Howison – IP Law
- Shain Khoshbin – Business Litigation
- Amy LaValle – IP Litigation
- Larry Mandala – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jenny Martinez – Business Litigation
- Michael McCabe – Employment & Labor (top 100 in Texas; top 100 in DFW)
- Robert McCutcheon – IP Law
- Mark Moran – Business Litigation
- Audrey Mross – Employment & Labor
- William A. Munck – IP Law
- Carolyn Raines – Business Litigation
- Bill Raman – IP Law
- Randy Ray – Business/Corporate
- Michael Rodriguez – IP Law
- David Rowe – Business Litigation/IP Litigation
- Eric Tautfest – IP Litigation
- Daniel Venglarik – IP Law
- Michael Wilson – Business Litigation
Munck Wilson Mandala is a technology-focused law firm with offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and Marshall, Texas, Los Angeles, California, and is currently opening offices in Waco, Texas, and South Florida (Boca Raton). Listed as an Inc. Best Workplace in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, the firm offers full-service counsel in the areas of intellectual property litigation, complex commercial litigation, intellectual property portfolio development, corporate transactions and securities, real estate, employment law, and various other practices. Munck Wilson Mandala represents clients from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Learn more about the firm at https://www.munckwilson.com.