Munck Wilson Mandala is pleased to announce that 13 lawyers have been included in the 2024 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, a publication that recognizes up-and-coming attorneys for their outstanding professional excellence in private practice.
The majority of the MWM attorneys featured on this year’s list have been named to the list annually since its inaugural edition in 2021 including Chase Cobern, Keith Harden, Tiffany Kahler, Sarah Lopano, Tasha Schwikert, and Jordan Strauss. Going on four years of selection, the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch veterans are indicative of the up-and-coming powerhouse attorneys MWM is fortunate to have on board.
Notable additions to the lineup this year include William G. Howison, Nicole A. Paige, Tri Truong, Catherine Rifai, and Jocelyn Leinhart. Debuting attorneys exemplify the type of lawyers that the list designates – promising attorneys at the front end of their careers doing laudable work in their respective practice areas.
Munck Wilson Mandala would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognized in the 2024 Edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Chase A. Cobern – Commercial Litigation
- Aaron Dilbeck – Commercial Litigation, Energy, Litigation – Securities
- Aaron Gottlieb – Commercial Litigation
- Keith D. Harden – Patent
- William G. Howison – Intellectual Property
- Tiffany A. Kahler – Alternative Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation, Corporate
- Sarah Lopano – Commercial Litigation
- Nicole A. Paige – Commercial Litigation
- Tasha Schwikert – Business Organizations, Construction Law, Entertainment and Sports
- Jordan Strauss – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – IP and Patent
- Tri Truong – Commercial Litigation
- Catherine Rifai – Intellectual Property
- Jocelyn Leinart – Entertainment and Sports
Munck Wilson Mandala is a technology-focused law firm with offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston, and Waco, Texas, Los Angeles, California, and South Florida (Boca Raton). Listed as a Best Lawyers Best Law Firm in 20 practice areas, the firm offers full-service counsel in the areas of intellectual property litigation, complex commercial litigation, intellectual property portfolio development, corporate transactions and securities, real estate, employment law, and various other practices. Munck Wilson Mandala represents clients from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Learn more about the firm at http://www.munckwilson.com.