Munck Wilson Mandala congratulates 19 attorneys who have been recognized as Texas Super Lawyers for 2021. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Produced and managed by Thomson Reuters, the selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The 2021 list of Texas Super Lawyers will be published in the October issue of Texas Monthly. The annual Texas Super Lawyers list honors Texas’ top lawyers based on surveys of more than 57,000 active attorneys across the state. The final list is estimated to be only five percent of Texas’ licensed attorneys.
Several MWM partners have been recognized since the early 2000s, including managing partner William A. Munck who has been recognized annually for 20 years. Eleven MWM partners have been recognized 10 years or more, including Matthew Anderson, Greg Howison, Shain Khoshbin, Larry Mandala, Robert McCutcheon, Mark Moran, Audrey Mross, Munck, Bill Raman, Daniel Venglarik, and Michael Wilson.
The following Munck Wilson Mandala attorneys were named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers:
- Matthew Anderson – IP Law
- Alison Battiste – Business Litigation
- David Doyle – IP Law
- Steven Fleckman – Business Litigation
- Greg Howison – IP Law
- Shain Khoshbin – Business Litigation
- Larry Mandala – Mergers & Acquisition
- Jenny Martinez – Business Litigation
- Michael McCabe – Employment & Labor (top 100 in Texas; top 100 in DFW)
- Robert McCutcheon – IP Law
- Mark Moran – Business Litigation
- Audrey Mross – Employment & Labor
- William A. Munck – IP Law
- Carolyn Raines – Business Litigation
- Bill Raman – IP Law
- Randy Ray – Business/Corporate
- Michael Rodriguez – IP Law
- Daniel Venglarik – IP Law
- Michael Wilson – Business Litigation
Munck Wilson Mandala is a technology-focused law firm with offices in Dallas, Austin and Marshall, Texas, Los Angeles, California, and is currently opening an office in Miami, Florida. Listed as an Inc. Best Workplace in 2020 by Inc. Magazine, the firm offers full-service counsel in the areas of intellectual property litigation, complex commercial litigation, intellectual property portfolio development, corporate transactions and securities, real estate, and employment law. Munck Wilson Mandala represents clients from start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. Learn more about the firm at http://www.munckwilson.com.